Want to do what we do?
What’s better than a day on the challenge course? That’s easy. A whole bunch of days on the challenge course!
As a challenge course professional at Cedar Ridge, you can spend your days helping other groups have the same great experience you did. We provide the training; you provide the enthusiasm.
Make no mistake…it’s a real job requiring real, hard work. But you will love every minute of it.
Challenge Course Facilitator
The Challenge Course Facilitator (CCF) provides programming, safety, and oversight to the groups that use the challenge course facilities at Cedar Ridge Adventures. S/he also assists in the maintenance and documentation which keep the facility safe and ready for use. This is a part-time position with hours scheduled as needed to fulfill the operational requirements of the facility. The CCF reports to and takes direction from the Director of Adventures.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must successfully complete CRA training for both low and high ropes course facilitation.
3. Must complete CRA probationary requirements.
4. Must possess or obtain CPR and 1st Aid Certifications.
5. Must have a desire to work in an outdoor setting with high energy requirements and high levels of group interaction.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the first step…fill out our application for employment which is available here:
If you would like to find out more about other job openings here at Cedar Ridge, click the link below.